Friday, September 19, 2008

Responsibility project.

I learned about the responsibility project from Momcentral. It is an excellent exercise in moral focus. That is the curriculum that the students at my school use. I liked sharing the stories and the blog entries about responsibility with my students, my daycare provider, and my children. We are currently living with a generation of young people who increasingly feel that they are entitled to things but are not respnsible for anything, and the responsibility project can help combat those issues. It is truly a way for parents to give examples of the trait of responsiblity in others and by other youth. Liberty Mutual did an excellent job by creating this resource, and I use the site often when focusing on the issue of Responsibility in our character ed curriculum. for more information about the Responsibility project contact http://www.responsibilityproject.com/

No comments: