Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome to Noodleboro (product review)

My daughter loves to play games, she loves matching games, and has an excellent memory. We received the learning about manners game, and quite frankly I have never been so proud. I must be doing my job because she had no problem saying please or thank you, and she managed to beat her mom!

The book included in the game was a hit, and she really loved the cd. Unfortunately for me (wink) I am going to have to find a way to sneak it out of the car so that mommy can listen to some music that she would like to listen to.

The game was simple, but it is for toddlers and up. The book included and the cd were also an added bonus. I must go now.... I believe my daughter wants to go on another picnic so that she can practice her manners and colors.

My favorite game piece is the cd. Radio Rick was hilarious, and Patricia Polite had me in stitches. I hope they turn this into a cartoon series because I would definitely allow my children to watch!


Good job playschool, I am recommending this game to my daycare provider. The kids will really enjoy it.

No comments: