- My buzzword/ theme for this year is timely. If I can just be more timely in dealing with people, situations, Life would be so much better!
- Me time is also on my agenda. I need to pamper myself more. Or at least do the bare minimum. I have 3 kids, a husband, a baby brother, and a mother that I like to think I am responsible for. But everyone on that list except for the kids will keep if I take some time . (In my brother's defense, he never asked me to be responsible for him. ) Like time to go and get my eyebrows done. Like find a hair dresser that makes housecalls. Like take time to paint my nails and my toes. Something. Just doing something for me.
- Sharpen my resume. I don't plan on leaving my job anytime soon, but since I last completed my resume, I have grown a lot. So I should put that on my resume!
- Make time for my side hustle. I crochet and make blankets for babies. But I am not doing it as often as I like and free doesn't cover the expense of the yarn This year I want to make my blankets, and work out my side hustles.
- Finally I want to be at peace with the decisions I make.
As you notice most of my goals are not quantitative, and that's okay. These are things that I can work on to continue to make me a better me.