Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please God!!!!

Today I cried. I cried because I never thought it would happen in my lifetime. A black man honestly and truly has the opportunity to become the president of the United States of America. I have been grappling with this reality, and today I truly know what it means.

It means that I can tell my daughter that she can be anything and truly mean it. It makes me wish I hadn't been reckless in my youth. That way I could run too :). I am so proud and happy I could burst. God bless the Obama's and God bless America.

Thank you Lord for allowing me to see this day. To God be the glory.

1 comment:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there...

Here we go!!

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
- Toot's grandson
- Michelle's hubby
- Sasha and Malia's daddy
- OUR PRESIDENT, the gap man

Yesss...in our lifetime.