- One stop shopping: Electronics, home, crafts, and food
- I can buy 2 weeks worth of grocery and diapers for 100.00
- I can get games and dvd's for cheap
- I can feed my craft hobby without hubby giving me the side eye
- I can buy snacks for my daughters dance class and not break the bank.
How has Walmart helped you maintain during this recession? Leave comments Below. On February 16 I will select one reader to win a 50 dollar walmart giftcard! I am interested in the most thrifty use for your 50 dollar walmart card. (Be creative, and know that I am not looking at what you spent your card on feel free to spend it differently if you choose.)
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Walmart. In addition, I received a Walmart gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate and one to offer as a giveaway."