Friday, August 2, 2013

Loving on Next to Nothing


You're holding back on meThat ain't the way it used to beYou wanted me so muchNow I feel lucky if I get a touchI don't know what's gotten in to youBut I can't believe all that you're puttin' me through
 
I'm lovin' on next to nothing(lovin' on next to nothing)There is no way that I can surviveI'm lovin' on next to nothing(lovin' on next to nothing)How am I supposed to stay alive?You're gonna have to give me somethin'(You're gonna have to give me somethin')Cos I can't go onLovin' Lovin'(Lovin' Lovin')Lovin on next to nothin'
 
 
Remember how it was(how it was)
 
Our days and nights were filled with loveI'm missin' what we had(what we had)You know I wanna get it back so badCome closer to me baby don't resistCos I can't go on, I can't go on like this
 
I'm lovin' on next to nothing(lovin' on next to nothing)Ooh there is no way that I can surviveLovin' on next to nothin'(Lovin' on next to nothin')
 
How am I supposed to stay alive?You're gonna have to give me somethin'(You're gonna have to give me somethin')Cos I can't go on lovin' lovin' (lovin' lovin')lovin' on next to nothin'Ooh If I can't have you all to myselfThen I'm gonna have to find somebody else
 
Cos I won't be leavin' my heart on the shelfI can't go on (I can't go on)Lovin' Lovin' (Lovin' Lovin')(Lovin' on next to nothin')Lovin' on next to nothin'
 
Ooh hoo Ooh hoo yeahlovin' Lovin'ooohI don't know what's gotten in to youBut I can't believe all that you're puttin' me through
 
I'm lovin'. lovin'. lovin'.Ooh ho Ooh ho lovin' on next to nothin'
 
(lovin'. lovin'. lovin')Ooh yeah Lovin'ah hah Lovin' on next to nothin'(Lovin on next to nothin')Ooh babyooh hoo
 
ooh hooah ha Lovin on next to nothin'

 I do so love Gladys Knight. This song is such a side chick anthem.  Seriously.  I am reminded of all the women that decided that a piece of a man was better than no man at all. I am so glad that I realized I deserved so much better.

No comments: